These are printable templates best used for sketching ideas and UI elements during the conceptual phase of production. Templates are vector and fully scalable to fit your need. Photoshop PSD also included for client presentation or portfolio use.
1. Actual Size (when printed) Phone Template – EPS & PDF (vector)
2. Thumbnail (screen only) Phone Template – EPS & PDF (vector)
3. Large Phone Template – EPS & PDF (vector)
4. Large Phone Template with Dot Grid – EPS & PDF (vector)
5. Phone Screenshot Template – PSD (layered)
Using the Templates:
Here’s how to get the most out of these templates.
1. Use the printable thumbnail templates to sketch quick concepts and see many ideas on a single page
2. Print the Large Phone or the Actual Size files to sketch in more details and UI elements. Using the Large Dot Grid file will help you evenly space elements and keep things in line.
3. You can also use any of these templates in Illustrator or Photoshop as a container to create your mobile site or app within. This will give you immediate feedback as to what it will look like.
4. Use the Layered PSD Screenshot Template when presenting your designs to clients. Or use them as a simple way to show off portfolio pieces.